Cannot load creators for Marvel 'X' titles Messages in this topic - RSS

Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer

10/11/2020

Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer
Hi administrator folks,

I haven't been able to load the Marvel 'X' titles to verify user submitted data (including my own - been drilling down on these titles lately). This has been going on for over a week and continues today even after many creator data submissions have been cleared. When I try to load the Marvel 'X' titles, I just get the spinning 'working on it' animation, endlessly. This only happens for the Marvel 'X' titles.

Is it you? Is it me? Is anybody experiencing the same? Is any admin aware of this and looking at a fix?

Questions, questions, questions flooding into the mind of concerned young persons today. Feedback Requested

Thank you,

Stephan
0 link
Casper0312
Casper0312

10/11/2020

Casper0312
Casper0312
I get the same issue. There is an error firing in the dev tools with a message to alert the admins. I think it is because there are over 1000 updates in that letter causing it to fail to render the pages, but who knows.

-David
0 link
Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer

10/11/2020

Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer
Aha! Two points on a line! Thanks, David.

It would be good to have an admin confirm if 1,000 updates in a publisher's letter does indeed break things. A fix may be low priority at this point and there are so many Marvel 'X' titles. It's easy enough for members to monitor the creator update activity and throttle the data input.

OGeez
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

10/12/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We had not seen that error so thank you. We are currently working on it. (Well, actually, I'm not working on it. But someone much more skilled than me is working on it. )
Ron
+1 link
Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer

10/12/2020

Officialgeezer
Officialgeezer
And it's fixed. Thank you, Ron and the team.
+1 link