DIRECT market x-force vol 1 #1 Messages in this topic - RSS

lokyel
lokyel

8/19/2020

lokyel
lokyel
Direct market volume 1 of X-force #1 has 5-6 missing variants

there is a negative Captain America and a positive Captain America on the back cover
with 5 different cards bagged with them and 1 of each not.

thanks
Gary
FRANK-N-FREDS
COMICS & CARDS

"", ""
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/19/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
If you mean the back cover is the only difference, I don't think they care about what's on the back cover for the logo box (I'd guess 99.9% of collectors don't), and don't count those as variants, but ronbatman can confirm, or add them if they have any different value on the market. but from what I saw on that auction site, few even note the Cap box differences at all, it's all about which card. After almost 30 years I'd say no one cares about the Cap box on the back.
edited by collectibleshop on 8/19/2020
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

8/29/2020

lokyel
lokyel
collectibleshop wrote:
If you mean the back cover is the only difference, I don't think they care about what's on the back cover for the logo box (I'd guess 99.9% of collectors don't), and don't count those as variants, but ronbatman can confirm, or add them if they have any different value on the market. but from what I saw on that auction site, few even note the Cap box differences at all, it's all about which card. After almost 30 years I'd say no one cares about the Cap box on the back.
edited by collectibleshop on 8/19/2020

however anyone using the collection box feature of the sight may not be aware of the difference. as well when we checked our inventory at the store some turned out to be more uncommon the others.

thanks
Gary
0 link