DC PREVIEWS MISSING Messages in this topic - RSS

lokyel
lokyel

8/19/2020

lokyel
lokyel
DC PREVIEWS
Ran from may 2018-present
Currently 24 issues with 2 different covers for issue #16 retailer and costumer cover

attached are covers for 1 and 2
have images for the others when placed up.

thanks
Gary
FRANK-N-FREDS
COMICS & CARDS
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/19/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
CPG doesn't list order catalogs, else there'd be thousands of Diamond Previews and Advance Comics from the old days too.
edited by collectibleshop on 8/19/2020
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

8/29/2020

lokyel
lokyel
collectibleshop wrote:
CPG doesn't list order catalogs, else there'd be thousands of Diamond Previews and Advance Comics from the old days too.

you have marvel previews listed. and there are 1-2 pages of actual stories in each.
i am not asking for diamond previews or advanced comics to be listed I understand about these but the dc previews are comic book format.

thanks Gary
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/29/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
lokyel wrote:
collectibleshop wrote:

you have marvel previews listed. and there are 1-2 pages of actual stories in each.
i am not asking for diamond previews or advanced comics to be listed I understand about these but the dc previews are comic book format.

thanks Gary

1-2 pages of stories does not qualify, they have to be 50% comic story. It's still an order book, and size/format doesn't matter. I'm not sure how Marvel Previews differs enough to be listed, but it may have more comic story content. an admin can chime in and explain CPG's position, I don't work here. paging ronbatman..
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

8/30/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
To be listed on the site a book has to be 50% comic story. I would have to look at the Marvel Previews to see but all admins know and follow this rule.
Ron
0 link