Robin III: Cry of the Huntress Messages in this topic - RSS

Jarvrek
Jarvrek

8/11/2020

Jarvrek
Jarvrek
I have a variant of issue #1 of this series. By the looks of the images in the database, I have either 1b or 1c. To me, they look like the have the same cover. So, how can I tell which one I have?

1b:

or

1c:
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/11/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
note in the listing sub-title it says 1b is the retailer version with 'blank pages'. so look inside. if you have blank pages (a printing error obviously) you have 1b, if not, you have 1c. a google search will tell you these things smile
-1 link
Jarvrek
Jarvrek

8/11/2020

Jarvrek
Jarvrek
collectibleshop wrote:
note in the listing sub-title it says 1b is the retailer version with 'blank pages'. so look inside. if you have blank pages (a printing error obviously) you have 1b, if not, you have 1c. a google search will tell you these things smile

Yes, I did see that somewhere, but my copy is still sealed in its original bag, so I would rather not open it.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/11/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
if your bag is sealed and $2.50 cover price with the poster etc, you do not have the blank pages one. that was a retailer promo pack version that came in it's own special packaging and sent to retailers. from what I can tell by pics, it was not polybagged inside the pack.
-1 link
Jarvrek
Jarvrek

8/11/2020

Jarvrek
Jarvrek
collectibleshop wrote:
if your bag is sealed and $2.50 cover price with the poster etc, you do not have the blank pages one. that was a retailer promo pack version that came in it's own special packaging and sent to retailers. from what I can tell by pics, it was not polybagged inside the pack.

My copy does appear to have a poster with it...Thanks for your help!
edited by Jarvrek on 8/11/2020
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

8/14/2020

Defiant1
Defiant1
collectibleshop wrote:

Correct. The "blank pages" version are advance samples provided to retailers so they could show customers what the gimmick cover would look like on the actual comic itself. I think I have two with blank pages and I think they are different version of the gimmick cover. They were not polybagged as that would have defeated the purpose of the demo.

df1
0 link