Better cover scan Messages in this topic - RSS

Jarvrek
Jarvrek

8/4/2020

Jarvrek
Jarvrek
If I find/have a better cover scan than the one that is already uploaded, is there a way to submit it to the website?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/4/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Us peons don't have the power to edit/replace pics, only submit missing pics, so you can email ronbatman an image and he can take care of it or pass it to someone who will. ron [@] comicspriceguide.com . remove the brackets/spaces of course
edited by collectibleshop on 8/4/2020
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

8/5/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I can help with new cover scans if one is particularly bad or small. There are changes happening all the time, as one of our admins is working on new scans when he adds Newsstand and Direct issues with UPC codes.

The illustrious and invaluable Collectibleshop is underestimating his value by referring to himself as a "peon". He answers questions, helps newbies, directs people to the proper ways to submit things, and more. I personally appreciate all that he does.

Ron
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/5/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Ronbatman wrote:
The illustrious and invaluable Collectibleshop is underestimating his value by referring to himself as a "peon". He answers questions, helps newbies, directs people to the proper ways to submit things, and more. I personally appreciate all that he does.
Ron

In the immortal words of Goofy, "Garsh, uh-huck, thanks." So do I get a 'This Bud's for You'? But I don't drink beer, so guess 'that'sa no good', as Chico Marx would say. That's enough for Tonight's References for Old People (which is a Craig Ferguson reference, I can't stop...)
0 link