Dougdenslowe

edited by Dougdenslowe on 7/26/2020
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

7/26/2020

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe
Does anyone know what the price guide has this listed as?It’s a Shutter #1 variant, but I’ve haven’t been able to locate any information on it.Any information would be appreciated. Thanks all!
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/26/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
gonna need more info from the inside of the comic, like cover artist, as it's not listed here. I don't find that cover anywhere on any of the major sellers or database sites I've tried, or google images, or image's own site etc., everyone has just the A-D covers and 2nd print, so no idea what yours is. Is it possible they did a flip cover version and that's the 'back' cover of 1 of the variants?
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

7/28/2020

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

The back cover says Cover E.And the artist listed as Leila Del Duca.
I have seen a trade paperback with the same cover, but this is just a regular size comic book.
edited by Dougdenslowe on 7/28/2020
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/28/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
does the INSIDE have any info in the indicia? the back cover credits may only be for the interior art since that artist did all of them, and I can't tell if the same artist did the cover. every place else says cover E is the 2nd print, but they show a different cover, so the inside will say if it's a 2nd print. can't read the small text on the back cover. the main places I checked also don't show that cover for a TPB.
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

7/28/2020

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe
There is NO ONSIDE INDICIA, believe me, I looked!I went through the book 4 times, very carefully before leaving my last reply.By the way, thank you so much for taking your time to reply to me.Im not new at this, I’m almost 70 and been buying comics since they were 10 cents each!I remember being so ticked when they went to 12 cents; I used to get 25 cents a week allowance, and could buy 2 comics and a candy bar!Those were the days!
I know this is an odd situation, as I’ve looked everywhere for any information and finally came to youse guys. Thanks for any update, as I can’t find anything,anywhere!
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

7/28/2020

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe
That’s INSIDE INDICIA.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/28/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Dougdenslowe wrote:
There is NO ONSIDE INDICIA, believe me, I looked!I went through the book 4 times, very carefully before leaving my last reply.By the way, thank you so much for taking your time to reply to me.Im not new at this, I’m almost 70 and been buying comics since they were 10 cents each!I remember being so ticked when they went to 12 cents; I used to get 25 cents a week allowance, and could buy 2 comics and a candy bar!Those were the days!
I know this is an odd situation, as I’ve looked everywhere for any information and finally came to youse guys. Thanks for any update, as I can’t find anything,anywhere!

ok, wish you had said that in the previous post. That bottom paragraph on the back cover IS the indicia. I found a zoomable pic on another site, but the indicia and credits on the back don't help. did more searches, even for Adventures of Kate Shutter, and no luck on that cover.

You can try sending the pic or the UPC code numbers to someone at Image comics and see if they can tell you anything. I don't know why they don't show the variant covers there, they should.
https://imagecomics.com/contact . don't see a way to attach a pic with their form, but you should be able to when/if they reply.

if they don't reply, you might be able to contact the artist via their own site if they have 1, or facebook etc, if you do that social media stuff (I don't).

and you can edit your posts to fix typos or add more to them, there's an edit button at the bottom of the post smile

good luck, maybe someone else here has this and will stumble on this post looking for the same info.
edited by collectibleshop on 7/28/2020
0 link