Newbie from Ireland looking for sellers local-ish Messages in this topic - RSS

Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly

5/21/2020

Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly
Hi there,
New to the community and pretty new to collecting too, more of a reader before than collector. I was never sure on prices and values etc. But now that I'm collecting I was wondering if there are any sellers/ collectors on here from Ireland/ UK?? I'm looking to start off small with a modest run of early spectacular Spiderman issues and keys, and progress from there.

Yep I'm a 30 year old newbie lol but any help is appreciated as when it comes to solely eBay you don't know what you have till it's in your home and by then it is too late
0 link
Biddle7819
Biddle7819

5/22/2020

Biddle7819
Biddle7819
Hi

I am in UK and have a few thousand comics for sale on here, feel free to take a look!

Cheers

Joe
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/22/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We have talked about giving sellers the option to specify their location, which would benefit all our members around the world.
Ron
0 link
Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly

5/22/2020

Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly
where can i see what you are selling? Or do i need to upgrade my account ??
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/22/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Nandermcfly wrote:
where can i see what you are selling? Or do i need to upgrade my account ??

here's his for sale list, it's pretty big (9,000+ issues): https://comicspriceguide.com/sales/biddle7819/all
to find all of a member's sales, click the 'Community' link on the top of the page menu, then the 'members' choice on the drop-down. there's a search box to put in the member name, and check the 'selling' box and their name will come up with a link below it to see 'issues for sale'. after that there's alphabetical choices or you can search for titles with the search box. Don't see any Spectacular Spider-Man tho.

you're welcome biddle and Nandermcfly smile
+1 link
Biddle7819
Biddle7819

5/22/2020

Biddle7819
Biddle7819
What percentage cut you after collectibleshop? :-)
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/22/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Biddle7819 wrote:
What percentage cut you after collectibleshop? :-)

well, the standard American slang answer would be 'tree-fiddy' ($3.50), but since it's such a pain to send/convert money from overseas, I'll give you the covid special of no charge, this time smile
+1 link
Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly

5/23/2020

Nandermcfly
Nandermcfly
Haha thanks for that collectibleshop this is why I don't want comics to go digital .... Me and technology don't get along too great 😂
0 link