DC Nation #6? Messages in this topic - RSS

collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/15/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
DC NATION is a promotional mag, not a comic, so they won't be listed. DC Nation #0 is listed with a bunch of variant covers, as it had '3 all new stories'. You can submit the Big Planet Comics Variant yourself you know.

DC Previews is also not a comic, just an order book, so you can delete those posts too.

And in the future, please don't make separate posts for single issues of the same thing, thanks.
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

3/15/2020

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
collectibleshop wrote:
DC NATION is a promotional mag, not a comic, so they won't be listed. DC Nation #0 is listed with a bunch of variant covers, as it had '3 all new stories'. You can submit the Big Planet Comics Variant yourself you know.

DC Previews is also not a comic, just an order book, so you can delete those posts too.

And in the future, please don't make separate posts for single issues of the same thing, thanks.

Collectibleshop,

I deleted all the 'DC Previews' posts. I also resubmitted the 'DC Nation #0 Big Planet Comics Exclusive Jorge Jimenez Variant Cover'. I first submitted this variant July of 2018, that is 1 year and 8 months ago. I know many of you are helping CPG as Volunteer Admins, thank you!!! Therefore, I have not been impatient about reporting 'Missing' comic books within the site. I have some time to check on comics that are still missing on CPG, at this moment. I decided to post them on the Forum under 'Database & Missing Issue Discussion'.

Thanks for reminding me of the rules of placing one post to include many missing issues of the same comic book series rather than one post per comic book missing.

Regards,

3/15/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
sometimes variant submissions get lost amongst the deluge. Didn't know you had submitted it that long ago, but always good to mention you have in the 1st post so the admins may be able to find it.

There's no hard rule about making single posts or not for each issue, it's more of a standard etiquette and common sense thing. Why make anyone open multiple posts when 1 or 2 would do? And I assume you searched for those 2 titles, but only posted about specific numbers, so didn't you notice there were NONE listed (except for DC Nation #0), not just those numbers? Seems to happen a lot with non-qualifying or very esoteric books, so I just wonder if people are just searching for specific numbers and not noticing there are no results for the whole title.

And just so you and everyone who may read this is clear, I'm not one of the volunteer admins, and don't wish to be. I've just been here for a long time and know most of the rules and how-to's and reasoning that CPG uses, and am still learning more all the time. I just help out on the forums when I have time or am bored smile, to save the admins some time and help educate folks a bit.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/15/2020
+2 link