C2E2 2020 Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/25/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I will be at C2E2 in Chicago on Friday, if you would like to meet. Just send me a message here on CPG and I'll try to connect. Who knows I might have a special offer in my hands for people that find me.

If you don't know my face, go to our Instagram and watch our videos. Most videos are me but a few feature Brytney, for some reason those are more popular. smile It makes perfect sense to me because she looks more like a beautiful comic book character. Anyway...

Meet me at C2E2 on Friday, I'll be in a CPG jacket probably in Artist alley.
Ron
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/2/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Thank you to all the artists, creators, dealers, cosplayers and fans that we talked with. It's good to see your faces. It's good to hear your thoughts on how to improve the site and the excitement with the new app.

Special thanks to
Uko Smith for the great Wolverine piece we will be giving away.
In a pickle comics for being one of a few dealers with reasonable prices. (I saw multiple other dealers buying his stuff)
Ashly Lovett for describing your new book with the hauntingly beautiful art.
Stuart Sayger for the friendly welcome and allowing us to take pictures of your exclusive comics for our site and app
Koi Turnbull for being such a humble guy, working hard to be the best artist. I hope your wife talked you into turning in the Marvel Talent application.

Check out our Instagram for several pictures
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 3/2/2020
0 link