Wonder Twins #10 Missing Pages? Messages in this topic - RSS

jarhead_84
jarhead_84

2/14/2020

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
My copy appears to missing a page or two, at the end. There are no creators listed and the story abruptly ends. Anybody else notice this?

Ben
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

3/4/2020

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
jarhead_84 wrote:
My copy appears to missing a page or two, at the end. There are no creators listed and the story abruptly ends. Anybody else notice this?

Ben

Ben, my copy has the credits on page 2 and I have the last page where the story ends.

edited by wavewarrior on 3/4/2020
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

3/8/2020

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Marciano, my second page is an ad for snickers, and there isn't a page for the Superman 18 ad. Attached is the last page of my issue

Ben
Attachments:
Wonder Twins.jpg
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

3/8/2020

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
jarhead_84 wrote:
Marciano, my second page is an ad for snickers, and there isn't a page for the Superman 18 ad. Attached is the last page of my issue

Ben

Ben,

Yes, you are missing the first 9 pages and pages 25 through 32.

3/9/2020

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Oh wow!!!! I wonder if that makes it an error variant? it obviously effects the story I would think!

Wonder how many got printed like that. I havnt ready of anything anywhere on the normal comic resource sites.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/10/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
The issue with calling it a variant is that anyone can make their book look like yours, they just remove pages. I would call it a production error. Still, it's a cool little quirky book.
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

3/10/2020

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Ron, you do have appoint. I didn't think of that. I guess there are dishonest collectors that would do that. Darn, thought I had something special there! lol Oh, well, I guess ill go get a another one, but ill check to make sure all the pages are there ! lol

Ben
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

3/11/2020

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
That's cool Jarhead Cool
You may remember from the old forum i posted a note about Uncanny X-Men #282 (2nd print) gold cover.
Inside back cover has the same cover but the background was in silver (denoting 3rd printing). It was never used.
So they've flipped it reprinted old stock paper & printed 2nd print on it.

Gotta love the comic book oddities, Hang onto what you have mate. There could only be a hand full out there.
+1 link