Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/27/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Two things -
1. What are you doing for this Thanksgiving?

2. What are you most thankful for?

I'll start...

Tomorrow I'm running a 5K for a local homeless shelter. It's called the Drumstick Dash and about 18,000 people in Central Indiana run in it. It's a great time and it helps a mission, win - win. Then I'm going to my In-laws house for a massive Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm most thankful for...This is difficult because I have a really good life and have too many things to be thankful for. I guess I'll go with my kids. They are awesome, talented and almost always make me proud.

Your turn
edited by ronbatman on 11/27/2019
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

11/27/2019

BasementComics
BasementComics
1. We have friends coming in from out of town.
2. Family and friends
0 link
solarno
solarno

11/27/2019

solarno
solarno
1. Family will be heading over and I'll be cooking the turkey on the grill for the first time. And it's supposed to rain... in sunny Southern California.
2. But I'm thankful that I even get to attempt grilling a turkey.

Seriously though, so many things to be thankful for. Family, friends, opportunity. In a narrower, more relevant sense, I'm also thankful for creativity. Without it we wouldn't have all the amazing comic books that we love to geek out over. The writers, artists, editors, publishers, etc, and their abilities to weave intriguing stories that capture the imagination are what keep this medium alive and vibrant for all of us to enjoy.
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/30/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
That's a good one Solarno.
0 link