Minor Site Update Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/29/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Things might look a little different on the site starting today. We've made some changes that should help with speed because there are fewer layers. The second benefit will be most evident with different sized devices. The site is totally responsive so it changes depending on your screen size. You can actually play with this feature on a large screen by shrinking and expanding the window. Whether you're on your home computer, a laptop, an ipad or your phone the site should be easy to navigate. Some areas have new buttons that attempt to convey their purpose better.

This page looks a little different and if you delve into a specific title.
https://comicspriceguide.com/collection/

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/batman/smr#my-collection

Ron
+2 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

5/29/2019

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Me like lots n lots! Thanks to all working on site, just gets better and better.
0 link
betaraymitch
betaraymitch

5/30/2019

betaraymitch
betaraymitch
i cant seem to add issue credits or issue facts?? just the titles.
edited by betaraymitch on 5/30/2019
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

5/30/2019

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
I also can't add issue credits. I am able to add 'published dates' and 'cover price'.
0 link
Bbarbour79
Bbarbour79

5/30/2019

Bbarbour79
Bbarbour79
I have to manually click "Issue Settings" and "Box Settings" to get the drop downs now every time I want to add a comic. Is there a way to make them permanently stay open by default?
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/30/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I believe all of these issues have been fixed
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

5/30/2019

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I also can’t add issue facts.
0 link
charlesreed
charlesreed

5/31/2019

charlesreed
charlesreed
I can't get anything to load except for the home page. I'm on IE on my personal PC. You have any suggestions?
0 link
Wildcat67
Wildcat67

5/31/2019

Wildcat67
Wildcat67
charlesreed wrote:
I can't get anything to load except for the home page. I'm on IE on my personal PC. You have any suggestions?

Same here
0 link
beren
beren

5/31/2019

beren
beren
juut want to see the titles and changes , in the middle of a big collection right now; all i can get is the home page even when i sign in; r they still working on
the site??
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

5/31/2019

bneely
bneely
Administrator
beren wrote:
juut want to see the titles and changes , in the middle of a big collection right now; all i can get is the home page even when i sign in; r they still working on
the site??

Just so I can try to narrow down what is happening, this works for you in Chrome and Safari just not in IE. Is this correct?
0 link
beren
beren

5/31/2019

beren
beren
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
the site??

Just so I can try to narrow down what is happening, this works for you in Chrome and Safari just not in IE. Is this correct?

No chrome or safari, just on the IE browser, thanks
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

5/31/2019

bneely
bneely
Administrator
beren wrote:
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
the site??

Do me a favor.

I noticed when I was in IE Explorer that it was using a cached version of the style sheets. I clicked on the refresh button while holding the ctrl key. This causes a hard refresh for the page or site you are on and askes for newest versions of files.

Once I did that all the files looked and acted like they do on Chrome and Safari.

I appreciate you humoring me in this.
0 link
beren
beren

5/31/2019

beren
beren
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
the site??

Do me a favor.

I noticed when I was in IE Explorer that it was using a cached version of the style sheets. I clicked on the refresh button while holding the ctrl key. This causes a hard refresh for the page or site you are on and askes for newest versions of files.

Once I did that all the files looked and acted like they do on Chrome and Safari.

0 link
beren
beren

5/31/2019

beren
beren
beren wrote:
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
bneely wrote:
beren wrote:
the site??

Do me a favor.

OK, i finally found the refresh icon (refresh button??) clicked on the icon while holding down the control button, it seemed to reset but still got nothing??? AHHHH!
0 link
Wildcat67
Wildcat67

5/31/2019

Wildcat67
Wildcat67
No luck for me neither.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

5/31/2019

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Ok. Which version on IE are you using? I can see it on IE edge here. I want to emulate it on the version you are using.
0 link
Wildcat67
Wildcat67

5/31/2019

Wildcat67
Wildcat67
IE 11
0 link
beren
beren

5/31/2019

beren
beren
bneely wrote:
Ok. Which version on IE are you using? I can see it on IE edge here. I want to emulate it on the version you are using.

IE version 11
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

5/31/2019

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Try turning off compatibility mode. Another test. May not be the problem. Still looking into it.
edited by Bneely on 5/31/2019
0 link