Value updates Messages in this topic - RSS

royal1969
royal1969

5/21/2019

royal1969
royal1969
I'm generally impressed that this site keeps up on the speculation market of new issues (I mean who could track all the changes in variant issues?!), but when it comes to non-marvel comics prior to 1970 its seems that a good sweep to update the values is due. Everything from the first Sabrina, to DC war comics, to EC horror, other GA Sci-fi comics could use an update to really reflect what is happening in the market.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/21/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Hey Royal,
The market is fluid and constantly changing. We have all kinds of ways to gather data but sometimes there are blind spots. So we rely on members like you with a specific expertise to point us in the direction of things that need to be changed. You can contact me directly as so many people do at ron (at) comicspriceguide.com. I've separated my email to keep scrappers from using it. I adjusted Archie's Mad House #22 (first Sabrina). Send me more and I'll focus on adjustments for them as well
Ron
0 link
sargon
sargon

6/15/2019

sargon
sargon
Ronbatman wrote:
Hey Royal,
The market is fluid and constantly changing. We have all kinds of ways to gather data but sometimes there are blind spots. So we rely on members like you with a specific expertise to point us in the direction of things that need to be changed. You can contact me directly as so many people do at ron (at) comicspriceguide.com. I've separated my email to keep scrappers from using it. I adjusted Archie's Mad House #22 (first Sabrina). Send me more and I'll focus on adjustments for them as well
Ron

Ron

Here are some to look out for:

Dell Lobo both 1 and 2
0 link