hi everybody Messages in this topic - RSS

Bob Jr
Bob Jr

4/10/2019

Bob Jr
Bob Jr
i signed up to the site earlier today & i'm looking forward to being a part of the community here . i'm a newbie to the world of comic collecting & i'll be browsing / reading the forums & learning as much as i can about the hobby . my name is robert ( on here bob jr ) & i wish everyone the best in their comic collecting adventures .
edited by bob jr on 4/10/2019
+1 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

4/11/2019

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
G'day Bob jr. Welcome to CPG & the boards.
Good members here & Knowledgeable ones too. Get yourself a Back issue thread going if you want & be proud to show everyone what you have in your collection.
Ask any questions you have no matter how noobish they are

You picked the best collecting hobby out there.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/11/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Welcome Bob,
Please let me know how I can be of help or answer any questions.
Ron
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

4/11/2019

Dylman
Dylman
Welcome aboard Robert! You'll enjoy the site (I know I do). I check the forum everyday before work to see what is happening, check to see what I have in my collection that has gone up (or down - booo!), and every week or so I'll try and help verify data. On Wednesdays, I make sure to catalogue my new comics and add any missing info (ie. creator's info, cover price/publication date) if it hasn't already been added. Occasionally, I'll submit a cover scan if needed. Believe it or not, I have scanned about 99% of my collection (some 2200 comics) into the system, and therefore it is an accurate reflection of my true collection. In the future, if I decide to sell here on this site, the actual scans will be in the system - not stock images.

The whole thing can be quite addicting.

Happy collecting!
edited by Dylman on 4/11/2019
0 link
Bob Jr
Bob Jr

4/11/2019

Bob Jr
Bob Jr
thanks for the kind responses everyone , very much appreciated .
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

4/11/2019

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Super welcome to this community! Take your time collecting ... enjoy the addiction!
0 link