sent messages........... Messages in this topic - RSS

anstettoman
anstettoman

3/18/2019

anstettoman
anstettoman
is there a way to delete sent messages?? in the past 10 years or so I have 700 pages of sent messages cant believe this is a good use of site space thanks kevin
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/18/2019

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
I too have asked and asked and asked for 3 years or more, and never get a reply. same with multiple other problems the site has had for years. one admin told me once that they thought people would like to be able to refer to their old sent messages sometimes, but really, no one needs to keep them for more than a year. Give US the choice of how long to keep them. real waste of hard drive/cloud/webspace. Brian has never answered about this. And since 99% of the time in my experience no one replies to the PMs, especially when you're trying to contact a supposed buyer, then why keep the messages forever?

They added a delete button finally, but it doesn't work for sent messages as you probably know.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/19/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
First of all, 700 pages wow!

Secondly, you are correct that it isn't a good use of hard drive so we will look at this today. Yes, today.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/19/2019

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Ron, while you're looking at things that need fixing, maybe you can talk to Bryan about these problems I just posted on the Issues forum:

https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic13133-site-stuff-thats-overdue-to-be-fixed.aspx?MessageID=25235#post25235

been asking about most of those for years too. Thanks.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/19/2019
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/20/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
You can delete your messages now. As promised.
0 link