Marvels "The Nam" Messages in this topic - RSS

Herecomesgump
Herecomesgump

12/25/2018

Herecomesgump
Herecomesgump
Hey guys, I am a noob around this neck of the woods. One of my buddies got me back into collecting. That's become a love/hate relationship. I know "The Nam" is not a valuable series. I still however enjoyed it immensely. Now that I am collecting again, I wanted to finish that series, whilst I do my "Punisher" collection. Its cheaper and quicker than the 804 or so "Punisher" comics(including apperances). Anyone have any idea where I might be able to track down the 37 - 84. Completing that also helps my "Punisher" collection, as well. Two birds, one stone. Thank you all and I look forward to your responses.
0 link
comic droid
comic droid

12/26/2018

comic droid
comic droid
The first places I'd look would be sellers on this site or ebay.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/26/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you add a book into your want list on this site you can quickly see who's selling a book you need on the site.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

1/3/2019

kds_comics
kds_comics
Herecomesgump wrote:
Hey guys, I am a noob around this neck of the woods. One of my buddies got me back into collecting. That's become a love/hate relationship. I know "The Nam" is not a valuable series. I still however enjoyed it immensely. Now that I am collecting again, I wanted to finish that series, whilst I do my "Punisher" collection. Its cheaper and quicker than the 804 or so "Punisher" comics(including apperances). Anyone have any idea where I might be able to track down the 37 - 84. Completing that also helps my "Punisher" collection, as well. Two birds, one stone. Thank you all and I look forward to your responses.

Put the information in the "Wanted" forum here at CPG. Also put your request on the buy/sell classified ads.

I get pretty good response that way. No guarantee.
0 link
ComicsDude
ComicsDude

1/4/2019

ComicsDude
ComicsDude
Herecomesgump wrote:

Welcome! Seconding the responses you've already gotten - this site and eBay are great places to start. I would also try a local comic book shop, Half Price Books if one is in your area, or if your city hosts a comic book convention. All 3 of those places might have the books you're looking for and at about a dollar a book.
0 link
stevegreer1
stevegreer1

1/4/2019

stevegreer1
stevegreer1
+1 for the $1 bin at local comic shops.
0 link
Herecomesgump
Herecomesgump

1/31/2019

Herecomesgump
Herecomesgump
Thank you guys. Your answers have helped.
0 link