getting paid Messages in this topic - RSS

willlewis78
willlewis78

12/6/2018

willlewis78
willlewis78
hello all,new to selling stuff here but was curious ,does eyeryone use paypal,money orders,and personal checks??
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/6/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We suggest that you only accept Paypal or another method that gives you and the buyer some security. I hope you sell a lot.
Ron
+1 link
Jtolar
Jtolar

12/8/2018

Jtolar
Jtolar
I have had problems with Facebook Marketplace payments. I bought some books from the CPG - Collectors Market group and the seller had a very hard time getting the money. Finally since he could not get the money it was refunded to me and I paid him via paypal. I had already received the books so he was lucky I am an honest person. It was a $40 transaction. I had told him he didn't need to ship until he got payment but he did anyway.

Paypal is trustworthy. If you sell on marketplace via mail, wait fill you have the payment in your bank before shipping.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

12/11/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
willlewis78 wrote:
hello all,new to selling stuff here but was curious ,does eyeryone use paypal,money orders,and personal checks??

PayPal is a proven third party entity to transfer money between one bank and another. No training required.Follow the online instructions.

Some buyers are tech adverse - so money order is a good option.

You need to know what you are doing to accept personal checks - checks can take up to six working days to kick back as a "bad check". This is just the way the banking system works. My opinion is you need to have a good understanding of banking to take checks.

KDS
0 link