Volume info in Betty and Veronica Messages in this topic - RSS

laxwana99
laxwana99

7/15/2018

laxwana99
laxwana99
In my collection, the issue of Betty and Veronica # 27, it has Vol.1. The issue I have says it's a Vol.2. Can this be changed? I'm kind of new at this whole thing. I've been hanging on to my comic books, but never had them graded or stored properly.

Thanks, Gail
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

7/16/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Gail,
The publisher is counting "Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica" as volume #1 and "Betty and Veronica" as volume #2. We are counting them as different books because the two series have different names. We use this same method throughout the database so we won't be changing the volume number.

Welcome to the site Gail! If you have any questions about comics, please ask, there are so many knowledgeable people around here. (and a few curmudgeons)
R
0 link
laxwana99
laxwana99

7/16/2018

laxwana99
laxwana99
Thanks for the info. I have comics from both "Archie's girls Betty and Veronica" and "Betty and Veronica". I just wanted to make sure I was doing this right. Also, when I tried to put in info on writer's, inks, etc., it only will let me put in the creator info. What's up with that? This is going to be a long process for me. Thanks for the help!
Gail
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

7/16/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
A creator can be an inker, cover artist, writer, editor. That's just what we call someone involved in the creation of the book. If that wasn't what you were asking, let me know
edited by ronbatman on 7/18/2018
0 link
laxwana99
laxwana99

7/16/2018

laxwana99
laxwana99
Yes it was. Thank you again.
0 link