Ant-Man and the Wasp movie Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

7/3/2018

colbalt91
colbalt91
Last night I saw a preview of this movie. It seems to continue the pace of the first movie with many of the same characters. Of course they have added the character of the Ghost who first appeared in an Iron Man comic book. I found the 3D for this movie to be much further along than any previous movie I have seen. I am not saying it is super, super great, but in certain scenes it was noticeable. Most of these scenes were low key scenes. I mean something like telephone wires in the foreground contrasting greatly with something happening on the ground below. Stuff like that. Stan Lee makes another appearance in this Marvel movie and has a very funny line. There is even a Partridge Family song in the soundtrack, so you know this movie is about fun. This is a very fun movie. And yes, there is a scene at the end of the credits.
edited by colbalt91 on 7/3/2018
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

7/3/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
colbalt91 wrote:
Last night I saw a preview of this movie. It seems to continue the pace of the first movie with many of the same characters. Of course they have added the character of the Ghost who first appeared in an Iron Man comic book. I found the 3D for this movie to be much further along than any previous movie I have seen. I am not saying it is super, super great, but in certain scenes it was noticeable. Most of these scenes were low key scenes. I mean something like telephone wires in the foreground contrasting greatly with something happening on the ground below. Stuff like that. Stan Lee makes another appearance in this Marvel movie and has a very funny line. There is even a Partridge Family song in the soundtrack, so you know this movie is about fun. This is a very fun movie. And yes, there is a scene at the end of the credits.
edited by colbalt91 on 7/3/2018

Without giving anything away - is the scene worth staying for or is it just lame like the end of the first Avengers movie (eating sandwiches) ?
I am not waiting through 8+ minutes of credits for a lame 30 second shot.

KDS
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

7/4/2018

colbalt91
colbalt91
Lame
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

7/5/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
There are two extra scenes. One right after the end of the movie and one after the long list of credits. The first one is great (the crowd gasped in my theatre) the second one with the long wait isn't worth staying for. Lame.

This movie was like the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie for me. I didn't expect a lot but was surprised by how much fun it was. Antman and Wasp Wasp was a great movie for laughs and a bag of popcorn. It was fun and running beside the fun was a good story. Take your whole family, everyone will like it.
R
0 link