Deadpool movie Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

2/5/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
  • I saw the movie last night and it is really good, and definitely an 'R' rated movie. Dialog, violence and nudity. And Deadpool. And Stan Lee. And an extra scene after the credits. And the Deadpool snarky humor even extends to the movie making fun of a certain green superhero that Reynolds had played in another movie.
0 link
shoggoth80
shoggoth80

2/7/2016

shoggoth80
shoggoth80
Gonna go see it Saturday. Looking forward to it.
+1 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

2/8/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
The marketing promotion around the movie has been excellent. I was a big fan of the Valentine's Day romance-comedy trailer
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

2/9/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I'm planning to get some coworkers to go this weekend. They aren't comic guys but I would think the action and gags they should like it.
edited by jokerbangedquinn on 2/9/2016
+1 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

2/10/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
Now I see some news stories talking about how there will probably be a sequel to Deadpool.
0 link
Kairi
Kairi
Administrator

2/10/2016

Kairi
Kairi
Administrator
I am really excited for this movie!!!! Big Grin I am a pretty big fan of Deadpool (he is one of my favorite characters), so I have been looking forward to this movie ever since I first heard about it. I am going to see this with my friend tomorrow (I turned her into a Deadpool fan! :P) and I can't wait to see it! Our theater was selling the tickets in advance, so about 5 minutes after they announced that the sales were open, we got our tickets for the earliest showing they had since we want to see it as soon as possible. XD I'm glad to hear that the movie is really good! smile I also agree about the marketing being excellent; I thought the Valentine's Day trailer was very interesting.
0 link
KyleRayner48
KyleRayner48

2/13/2016

KyleRayner48
KyleRayner48
shoggoth80 wrote:
Gonna go see it Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Suggested to the wife "How To Be Single"
She said "Deadpool"
0 link
maddhattermike
maddhattermike

2/14/2016

maddhattermike
maddhattermike
ya we saw the movie the other night. verry good. and the voice and personality for colossus, Nailed IT!! thats probly the best movie Ryan ever made. he even makes fun of himself in it useing his real name. lol im gonna over watch that movie when it hits dvd for sure.
0 link
Canadian Boarder
Canadian Boarder

2/14/2016

Gah... I swore I wouldn't do this but the opportunity arises so I do what I must!

We covered the movie over on our site so if you feel so inclined check out our 100% spoiler free review! We only recently moved into covering movie stuff apart from our usual gaming content but it's a really solid piece of coverage... and no I didn;t write it. Haha

http://cogconnected.com/review/deadpool-review/

I saw it on Friday and it lived up to every single expectation I had going into it. Ryan Reynolds was made to be Deadpool, there's no doubt about that!
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

2/14/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
Deadpool has shattered every Presidents Day weekend record and is predicted to make a hundred fifty million for the four day weekend.
0 link
Canadian Boarder
Canadian Boarder

2/14/2016

colbalt91 wrote:
Deadpool has shattered every Presidents Day weekend record and is predicted to make a hundred fifty million for the four day weekend.

Well deserved though. This is what happens when a comic based movie stays true to its source material!
0 link
Jetfire426
Jetfire426

5/7/2016

Jetfire426
Jetfire426
Saw it last night very good agreed one of the best for Reynolds and glad they are making a squeal to it missed the extra credit scene but I can check that when it hits Blu Ray
0 link