First time seller long time collector Messages in this topic - RSS

Drlbassist
Drlbassist

5/12/2018

Drlbassist
Drlbassist
Hello all, this is my first time attempting to sell comics online.was just wondering if someone can walk me through the basics, uploading etc...... Never planned on ever selling but work is slow so here I am. Thank u.
0 link
ladybug5753iey
ladybug5753iey

5/13/2018

ladybug5753iey
ladybug5753iey
I also have these same questions.....
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/14/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I can help.

• You need to have a silver or gold account. If you have a lot of comics to sell go ahead with the gold yearly plan. $50/year is way cheaper than eBay. If you have a few go with the monthly plan.

• Add the comics into your collection. Proper issue and grade are needed.

• Click on a title that you want to sell like “Batman” or “Infinity Countdown”. You will see a list of all books in that title that you own. To the right there is a green edit box, a blue sales box and a red trash box. When you press the blue sales button a popup will appear.

• Fill in the sales popup. Asking price and Sales Information. I copy and paste sales information to speed up the process. Something like, “Shipping to domestic US only. Combine shipping and save. $5 for each shipment.”

• Click the “Sell Now” button

• You can also make a classified ad to list everything you have for sale or for lots.
    0 link