Uploading Missing Scans Messages in this topic - RSS

captain sensible
captain sensible

4/21/2018

Since the website restructure has the process for uploading missing scans been changed or is it still being reconfigured for the new website upgrade? Been trying to upload missing scans for a couple of months now and the upload function still isn't appearing on "Missing Scan" icons. Or is there another way we do it now?
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

9/5/2018

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe
I’m trying to submit a picture that has a MISSING SCAN in its window.Never in my life have I had as much trouble trying to unload an image.I get all these codes (which I can’t copy and paste or scan to show you)Why when it’s says CHOOSE FILE it simply will not work.This is the ONLY site I’ve had a problem with in my life.Since I’m not selecting a picture to a dating site,ill only go through so much nonsense to submit an image.Cant you make this easier?Since you don’t post the images until clearing it with your approval people, why all the difficulties?
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

9/6/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
Perhaps I can assist - Just uploaded a few cover scans yesterday

go to comic page

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/classics-illustrated-106--buffalo-bill/8/pcwvkq

The default comes up the the "Value" tab for the comic.
Click the "Details" tab
On the Details tab you should be able to upload cover scans, artists, writers and story summary.

In defense of the admins - they have to protect themselves from spammers, hackers, etc who can hide malicious code in text or prictures.

Also - obliviously - CPG needs to protect against what the British call "naughty bits"

Then they can verify the cover is correct. Yeesh, what a process.

KDS
+1 link