Values Messages in this topic - RSS

Davidshack5
Davidshack5

3/18/2018

Davidshack5
Davidshack5
I am wondering what everyones thoughts are on the grading through the site. I currently have a graded 7.0 Adventure Comics 283 which I see at other places and conventions for over 400.00 but on this site its valued incredibly low.

Just looking for thoughts as I am new to serious comic collecting but want to make sure whats right or not before using this guide as my go to.

Thanks in advance!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/19/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Hey David,
There are a few things that might help. If you notice a price that you think is wrong or off (high or low) please tell me. We will research it and make changes if necessary. Here is the thread on the forum. https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic12031-price-changes-that-you-think-need-to-be-made.aspx

That speaks to our site in general, we are community driven. Members submit information like scans, artists, writers and others verify it. The site grows and gets better with each submission. That's how we have over 1,000,000 comics in our database.

I'll research Adventure Comics 283 and get back to you. You can see recent price changes here. https://comicspriceguide.com/value-changes
Thanks for being here,
Ron
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/19/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
When I checked it the raw values were correct but the graded issues needed some work. I increased the mid grades in value to reflect the market.
Thanks
Ron
0 link
Davidshack5
Davidshack5

3/19/2018

Davidshack5
Davidshack5
Thanks! I am mainly referencing that I have a 7.0 Graded and paid more than 288.00. I got a bundle deal but I probably paid more around 500 + for the comic. If the price on the site is right that is fine, but I have learned not to buy from that dealer ever again.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/19/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Look at the 7.0 graded it is higher than 288 now.
0 link
Davidshack5
Davidshack5

3/19/2018

Davidshack5
Davidshack5
Thats odd! I am still seeing the same for some reason.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

3/19/2018

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Davidshack5 wrote:
I am wondering what everyones thoughts are on the grading through the site. I currently have a graded 7.0 Adventure Comics 283 which I see at other places and conventions for over 400.00 but on this site its valued incredibly low.

Just looking for thoughts as I am new to serious comic collecting but want to make sure whats right or not before using this guide as my go to.

Thanks in advance!

Prices can be out of whack. If you notice that you are mostly seeing higher realized prices than are listed here then just notify the staff by the means listed above.

It is important to remember that guides, any guide, is never going to be 100% accurate. It is just not possible. They are GUIDES not bibles.
0 link