Chance of second Avengers-Justice League crossover Messages in this topic - RSS

radiotto
radiotto

2/23/2018

radiotto
radiotto
Scott Snyder - who writes for DC - congratulated the writer of the upcoming Avengers #1 - Jason Aaron - on Twitter. Then Aaron suggested another Justice League vs. Avengers book.

Who else besides me would LOVE to see that again?!?

With both teams in the movies now, their awareness to the average person may be at its peak. The time is right!

Here is the exchange:

0 link
solarno
solarno

2/26/2018

solarno
solarno
That could certainly be interesting, especially if both Snyder and Aaron were involved.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/26/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
It would be a fun ride to join the teams together. I'd dig a romance across Marvel and DC lines - like a Hatfields and McCoy's romance. (They weren't related were they?) smile

I didn't ever read the first crossover https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/avengersjla/pmxqh Was it worth reading?
edited by ronbatman on 2/26/2018
0 link
expander
expander

2/27/2018

expander
expander
I still need #2,3,4 so I never got to read it. I've had #1 since it came out and never went back for the others. upset
0 link
solarno
solarno

2/28/2018

solarno
solarno
Ronbatman wrote:
It would be a fun ride to join the teams together. I'd dig a romance across Marvel and DC lines - like a Hatfields and McCoy's romance. (They weren't related were they?) smile

I didn't ever read the first crossover https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/avengersjla/pmxqh Was it worth reading?
edited by ronbatman on 2/26/2018

It's been 10+ years since I read it, but I remember it being rather entertaining even if at times convoluted. It's hard enough for DC and Marvel to do big crossovers within their own universe so imagine how difficult it is to shoehorn in as many characters as possible from two completely different universes. Certainly wouldn't be any easier this time around due to the various reboots since 2003, but it would be a fun ride.
0 link
radiotto
radiotto

3/1/2018

radiotto
radiotto
Yeah, they did this thing where EVERY version of EVERY person who had been a JLAer or Avenger had at least a cameo during a huge battle. They even got all 30+ of Wasp's costumes in there!

I bought it as a box set that included the behind the scenes material. Quite enjoyable to read all that!
edited by radiotto on 3/6/2018
0 link