Best Superbowl commercial Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/4/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
The Superbowl is getting ready to start but let's focus on the important stuff...commercials. What is your favorite commercial?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/4/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
The Tide set of commercials was fun and Eli/Beckham dirty dancing ad was hilarious.
+1 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

2/5/2018

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Solo, Star Wars story. The rest I didn’t watch thanks to DVR. Great game to watch.
+1 link
solarno
solarno

2/8/2018

solarno
solarno
The Tide commercials were the ones I found myself watching multiple times afterwards. Brilliant in such a meta way. "Are all ads, Tide ads?"
The Eli series was a complete "what the heck am I watching" until the final dance with OBJ. That was a worthy payoff.
I also greatly enjoyed the first Ram Trucks commercial with the Vikings sailing over only to be disappointed that the Vikings weren't actually playing in the game.

(And yes, Solo, but I've had the actual trailer from the next day on repeat since)

Cheers!
Jim
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/8/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I forgot about the Ram Truck commercial, that was a great commercial. The screaming We Will Rock You song worked perfectly for a bunch of Vikings too. I kept looking for Ragnar and Lagertha from the History Channel's Vikings. smile
0 link