Pictures Not Loading Messages in this topic - RSS

batmansarrow
batmansarrow

1/23/2018

batmansarrow
batmansarrow
No matter if I'm trying to load a picture in my collection or add a picture to clarify a missing variation, I cant load pics at all!! Hopefully someone can help and thank you for your time!!

- BatmansArrow -
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/25/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Since I know that several people are uploading pictures for their display case, the system is working. My first suggestion would be to decrease the size of the picture to something below 4MB. Try that and let me know.
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

5/15/2021

lokyel
lokyel
new windows update came down today and now all the pictures are not loading including profile pics
edited by lokyel on 5/15/2021
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

5/15/2021

lokyel
lokyel
they are not loading on the phone app as well
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

5/15/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Try to delete the cookies and history on your PC and see if that helps. It seems to from time to time.
0 link
Bugbearsdad
Bugbearsdad

5/15/2021

Bugbearsdad
Bugbearsdad
I am getting the same issue, no covers loading. Deleting cookies and history did not work.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

5/15/2021

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Same.
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

5/15/2021

lokyel
lokyel
BasementComics wrote:
Try to delete the cookies and history on your PC and see if that helps. It seems to from time to time.

tried that before posting
it is happening on all platforms
0 link
Ihaveissues
Ihaveissues

5/15/2021

Ihaveissues
Ihaveissues
So was there an update to the app? Because absolutely nothing is loading anymore.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

5/16/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes, its been going on since early yesterday morning, VERY annoying, makes it a little difficult to LOOK for books! This has happen quite a few times over the years, this time might be the worst. (affected the most JPGs) When will it be fixed? Thanks smile
edited by rixmaxx on 5/16/2021
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

5/16/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I'm not having this problem in the app on my phone or on the website via my computer. All pictures show up fine for me. I did have this problem on the my computer awhile back after a Windows update and I had to go into the browser's settings and in Fire Fox there is an option called tune up. I ran that and it fixed whatever my issue was back then.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

5/16/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I just checked in Chrome, Fire Fox and and Microsoft Edge and all of the pictures are showing for me. So I'm guessing the issue you all are seeing is not browser related but you may want to try and see if resetting one browser fixes them all. I know that sounds crazy but when I was having this same issue after a Windows update all of my browsers had the same problem but when I ran the tune up option in Fire Fox it fixed all of my browsers somehow. I'm guessing Fire Fox's tune up option is the same thing as the restore option in Chrome and the reset option in Edge. I know I saw on here when I was having the issue that other had a similar issue and they said they went and checked Windows Updates and made sure everything was up to date to resolve it for them.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

5/16/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Theoldcollector wrote:
I'm not having this problem in the app on my phone or on the website via my computer. All pictures show up fine for me. I did have this problem on the my computer awhile back after a Windows update and I had to go into the browser's settings and in Fire Fox there is an option called tune up. I ran that and it fixed whatever my issue was back then.

They came back up for me about a half an hour ago without me doing anything on my end but it was messed up all day yesterday and earlier today. smile No biggey, wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm just VERY glad its back to normal.> smile Thanks to whoever (or whatever) fix it. smile
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/16/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
The place that hosts our picture files decided to change our server yesterday. **Surprise** I know we were surprised by it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ron
+2 link
lokyel
lokyel

5/16/2021

lokyel
lokyel
Ronbatman wrote:
The place that hosts our picture files decided to change our server yesterday. **Surprise** I know we were surprised by it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ron

thanks for the update Ron
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

5/18/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
I take it they're at it again. smile
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/10/2021

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
For some reason the Cover Pictures aren't loading in the "Missing Variants" page.
Everywhere else seems fine, I'm trying to add variants but cannot see the pictures.
Can someone please look into it.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

8/10/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Looking into it now.
Ron
0 link
Casper0312
Casper0312

8/10/2021

Casper0312
Casper0312
Gilgandra wrote:
For some reason the Cover Pictures aren't loading in the "Missing Variants" page.
Everywhere else seems fine, I'm trying to add variants but cannot see the pictures.

Same here. Since I cant see them, I've just been rejecting all submitted covers and finding new ones myself.
G, Thanks for the fun with all the recent Australian variants. Finding some of those covers can be challenging! Love it!

-David
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/11/2021

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Casper0312 wrote:
Gilgandra wrote:

Same here. Since I cant see them, I've just been rejecting all submitted covers and finding new ones myself.
G, Thanks for the fun with all the recent Australian variants. Finding some of those covers can be challenging! Love it!

-David

Thanks, They are difficult to locate and so many more to add, When I get the time.
0 link