Question About Profile Picture/Avatar Messages in this topic - RSS

batmansarrow
batmansarrow

1/16/2018

batmansarrow
batmansarrow
I am still relatively new to comics and this website and I have a Gold Membership....I am wanting to add a pic/avatar and I have no clue how to do so, I appreciate anyone who could help w/ this, thank you!!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/16/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Welcome! When you sign into the site, look in the upper right corner. If you click on your username a large white box will appear.
There are 6 tabs at the top and 3 tabs at the bottom of that white box. The middle tab at the bottom is "account settings", click on that.
A new page will open and you will see "profile picture". There you can add your picture.

Let me know if you have questions.
Ron
0 link
batmansarrow
batmansarrow

1/17/2018

batmansarrow
batmansarrow
I appreciate your help....I did what you said, a few times, I click where it says Profile Picture, all I get are types of pics you cant have obviously and that you have to have a membership to be able to have/get one, which I do....I don't have an option to upload a pic or anything, not sure if it's anything on my end? Thank you for your help and time!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/17/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Let me look into this from our end and see what's going on. With our recent site update we've had a few minor issues but according to Google Analytics the site is much faster. That was one of our goals. Give me a day or two to work on this.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/17/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We just fixed the avatar problem, as you can see from my new avatar.
0 link
batmansarrow
batmansarrow

1/17/2018

batmansarrow
batmansarrow
Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it!! Added my avatar!!!
+1 link