2 "My Box" questions Messages in this topic - RSS

Joeymafeoso
Joeymafeoso

1/16/2018

Joeymafeoso
Joeymafeoso
I am noticing that i am unable to move issues to a box from "my collection" it is only giving me the CREATE NEW BOX option and not the ADD TO box button.

Also, i accidentally "added a run" I thought it would add my existing comics to the box, not create a new run of books I don't own. Do I have to delete them individually?? Is there a multiple items delete option?

Thanks for your help!!!
0 link
Joeymafeoso
Joeymafeoso

1/16/2018

Joeymafeoso
Joeymafeoso
Well, not sure what you did, but it is fixed... THANK YOU!!!! smile
0 link
Gtjacket1421
Gtjacket1421

7/24/2018

Gtjacket1421
Gtjacket1421
I am experiencing this issue as well. No option to "add" to a box, only to create a new one. Also, I can select all using the check box(es), but it does no good as there is no mass option to do anything...please help. Thank you!
0 link
Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe

8/19/2018

Dougdenslowe
Dougdenslowe
I can’t seem to post a question no matter what I do.It says it’s a free service,but do you need to be a paid member to post a question?
0 link
Pattyycake11
Pattyycake11

8/20/2018

Pattyycake11
Pattyycake11
I am also having this issue! I can not organize my comics into spacific boxes. I am trying to add a bulk of comics to my collection and I am having to individually go to the unorganized section and pick the box to move it to. Help!
0 link
Jmcirami
Jmcirami

8/23/2018

Jmcirami
Jmcirami
this still needs addressing, selecting all the check boxes has no options.
0 link
Gd13
Gd13

11/9/2018

Gd13
Gd13
What is the whole concept on the "my Box" option?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/9/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Boxes can be used for a few things. You can mirror what you have in real boxes. So if you have a short box with 150 Image book your virtual box could mimic that. Or you could put issues you want to sell in a box or all issues you want to print.

I had a customer not want to print by publisher so he put everything in one box so that he could print it all together.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

11/10/2018

BasementComics
BasementComics
Hi, is there a way (outside of issue by issue) to move books from one box to another?
0 link