Value Prices and Grading Messages in this topic - RSS

hbrown9667
hbrown9667

12/14/2017

hbrown9667
hbrown9667
Can anyone tell me how accurate the listed prices on this site are accurate?

I have many, many comics to bring to CGC but if I can't ascertain the value of the comic book I don't know which ones are worthy of spending the money cause it ain't cheap.

I purchased a collection from an estate sale and have no comic smarts, too many have already tried to rip me off so I figured you folk ere the best place to get some answers.
0 link
Conrad79
Conrad79

12/15/2017

Conrad79
Conrad79
The site is a good indicator but I always double check with online sales to see how much they are going for.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

12/16/2017

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
hbrown9667 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how accurate the listed prices on this site are accurate?

I have many, many comics to bring to CGC but if I can't ascertain the value of the comic book I don't know which ones are worthy of spending the money cause it ain't cheap.

I purchased a collection from an estate sale and have no comic smarts, too many have already tried to rip me off so I figured you folk ere the best place to get some answers.

You need a crash course on how to grade a book since you think people trying to rip you off. Takes a long time.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

12/19/2017

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
The guide here is going to be ball park market value. Since it is a guide, which is a snapshot in time, and there are many thousands of book in it it is totally and completely impossible for it to be 100% market accurate. Some values will be off some on. You have to look around the interwebs for actual sales to get a more current snapshot. Even then you can get variations in price specific to your region.
+1 link