Cos-Losseum 2016 Messages in this topic - RSS

rowden
rowden

2/3/2016

rowden
rowden
San Diego had it's first cosplay convention just this last week and here's some pics...

0 link
rowden
rowden

2/3/2016

rowden
rowden
More....

0 link
rowden
rowden

2/3/2016

rowden
rowden

0 link
rowden
rowden

2/3/2016

rowden
rowden
Wish I was able to take more pics, but my nephew (shown in some of the pics) and my booth kept me pretty occupied.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

2/3/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Great to hear you spent your time there with your nephew. What stuff was in your booth, books, and figures? Did you do well selling? Thanks for posting photos.
0 link
rowden
rowden

2/4/2016

rowden
rowden
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
Great to hear you spent your time there with your nephew. What stuff was in your booth, books, and figures? Did you do well selling? Thanks for posting photos.

My nephew was an absolute nightmare to control.
My stuff was toys, t-shirts, some pops and pocket watches (big seller with the cosplay crowd. Go figure)
Did pretty well, after booth rental, paying the help and hotel. I'll do it again next year.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

2/4/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Note to self, leave nephew at home next year! Still a pretty cool thing to do for him, he had to have fun.
Nice to know you did well enough to decide to go next year, I'm sure it will be bigger and better.
0 link
wchever
wchever

2/27/2016

wchever
wchever
My stuff was toys, t-shirts, some pops and pocket watches (big seller with the cosplay crowd. Go figure)
Did pretty well, after booth rental, paying the help and hotel. I'll do it again next year.

Great pics! I think my favorite is the stormtrooper in a tutu. Now that's some creativity!

Thanks, rowden!
0 link