Is Journey Into Mystery 109 Worth Investing In? Messages in this topic - RSS

TheIronBot
TheIronBot

11/14/2017

TheIronBot
TheIronBot
Is a 3.5 Slabbed worth investing in? Will it go up in value in ~a year?
edited by theironbot on 11/14/2017
0 link
Crowman
Crowman

1/22/2018

Crowman
Crowman
If it were me, I would plum for #103, which is the first appearance of the Enchantress.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/22/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you're looking for something to invest in, I would say no. It might go up a little but not enough to be an investment.

If you're looking for issues to fill in your collection. Then it might be worth it for you.
R
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

6/26/2021

Defiant1
Defiant1
You can't go wrong buying key crossover issues that old. It may not skyrocket in price, but the desire for collectors to own it will stay steady.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/26/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Defiant1 wrote:
You can't go wrong buying key crossover issues that old. It may not skyrocket in price, but the desire for collectors to own it will stay steady.

That post was from 3 and a half years ago smile If they did buy it then for an investment I'm sure they would have doubled the price in today's market smile
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

6/26/2021

Defiant1
Defiant1
Theoldcollector wrote:
Defiant1 wrote:

That post was from 3 and a half years ago smile If they did buy it then for an investment I'm sure they would have doubled the price in today's market smile

I knew it was old, but I didn't look at the date.

All the more reason to have a follow-up post.
Yes, it was a good investment.
0 link