Venom: Lethal Protector #1 - Italian Variant Messages in this topic - RSS

BabaLament
BabaLament

11/10/2017

BabaLament
BabaLament
Hello all!
Has anyone seen a Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Italian Variant (silver foil cover) for sale recently? One was up for sale on eBay, but the seller (in Italy) would not ship to the United States. I've asked around the local comics scene, and it's one of those "I know a guy who's heard about a guy who's seen one" items; but nobody has actually had one in-store.
I'm trying to do a Collectors Resource four-wide frame w/ Lethal Protector #1's (red foil, gold foil, black/error, & silver/Italian). I know there is a white/error out there somewhere, but its another one of those mythical issues I'll never be able to bankroll into my collection without a winning lotto ticket. So I'll be satisfied w/ the rarity of the silver issue.
Anyhow, if anyone has one they're willing to sell off, or knows a comic shop where one is hiding, please let me know in the replies.
Thanks!
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

11/11/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
It's a pain buying from Italy. It's a gamble too. I had to wire a seller money through Western Union. Then I had to trust the guy and wait patiently hoping he was honest and that my comics would not get lost or stolen in transit. There were (are?) a lot of comic shops in Italy. I can't help you on your quest.

I can post a couple of images of an Italian comic distributor's catalog. This is the Italian equivalent to Previews for ordering comics.

edited by Defiant1 on 10/20/2020
edited by Defiant1 on 10/20/2020
0 link
humanepost
humanepost

8/2/2020

humanepost
humanepost
Hey there, did you ever find the info for that book? I have one if it helps.
0 link