My holy quest for Action Comic collection :) Messages in this topic - RSS

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

10/21/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
Selling quite a bit on Ebay and I came across a few Action Comics I have. (only about 6 or so). Was about to put them on and I had a thought of I don't want to sell these I quite like them. Problem is now I'm starting to buy the rest. I know I'm never going to be able to get them all but it churns me up inside knowing this. Though never say never. One day I hope I can post that I managed to accumulate the whole collection. I have 20 in my collection now and 12 more on the way. 412 and 413 then the rest all in their 800's.
Shouldn't have started this but hey ho. smile
edited by imatonkatoo on 11/1/2017
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

10/26/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
Interesting rant. I like topic title - but mu=ight confuse others. Perhaps - Action Comics run??? or similar
+1 link
pthomas2010
pthomas2010

11/6/2017

pthomas2010
pthomas2010
imatonkatoo wrote:
Selling quite a bit on Ebay and I came across a few Action Comics I have. (only about 6 or so). Was about to put them on and I had a thought of I don't want to sell these I quite like them. Problem is now I'm starting to buy the rest. I know I'm never going to be able to get them all but it churns me up inside knowing this. Though never say never. One day I hope I can post that I managed to accumulate the whole collection. I have 20 in my collection now and 12 more on the way. 412 and 413 then the rest all in their 800's.
Shouldn't have started this but hey ho. smile
edited by imatonkatoo on 11/1/2017

I'm doing the same, but collecting from issue 100-up is a more realistic goal. I have over 600 issues, and I haven't even gotten
to the expensive books yet, so it's good from that standpoint. But there will come a time that I won't be able to buy a stack of
them at a time. It's a cool goal, even if it's basically impossible for most people.
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

11/11/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
I think so too. Just got this in the post so I'm counting this as my number one. šŸ˜

Don't know how to add photos with my phone. But just got the authentic Action number one with DC COA

See if this works.

edited by imatonkatoo on 11/11/2017
edited by imatonkatoo on 11/11/2017
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

11/11/2017

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Any run can be accomplished, it just takes time, patience and LOTS of money! DuhhYou've picked an especially expensive one. OMG My first major run I took a shot at was Amazing Spider-man 1 - 700. I have completed that one Woo Hoo! and have now moved on to filling in my Avengers run. Good luck!
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

11/11/2017

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Rixmaxx that is one cool run of ASM you got, absolutely a great accomplishment. I couldnā€™t even think to try to do that.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

11/12/2017

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
Rixmaxx that is one cool run of ASM you got, absolutely a great accomplishment. I couldnā€™t even think to try to do that.

Thanks, thankfully I had a good start on it years ago! smile ....Now if only I would have had the money to buy a nice AF15 back when it was affordable.
0 link