Downloading Excel Spreadsheet Broken Messages in this topic - RSS

starcrwzer
starcrwzer

10/10/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
2 Failure Modes:

1) The link to download is generated, but when the link is clicked a blank webpage appears and nothing downloads.

2) About 10% of the time clicking on the link results in a download, but the Excel spreadsheet is incomplete (i.e., only a fraction of the worksheets that should be in the file are present in the file).
0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

10/16/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
Download working again. Thanks.
0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

10/30/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
As of 10/30/17 this is broken again!

2 Failure Modes:

1) The link to download is generated, but when the link is clicked a blank webpage appears and nothing downloads.

2) About 30% of the time clicking on the link results in a download, but the Excel spreadsheet is incomplete (i.e., only a fraction of the worksheets that should be in the file are present in the file).

0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

11/3/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
Still broken.
0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

11/12/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
Still broken (partly functional, but not reliably). Still getting missing worksheets.
0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

11/13/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
Here's an example of the failure mode:

My Image collection has titles that start with all letters / symbols except for: Q, X, and @

The Image excel file generated on 11/12/17 was missing the following worksheets: D, E, G, H, J, K, L, and R.

This has gone on too long. If this is not fixed within the next month I will be canceling my January payment.
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

11/14/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
starcrwzer wrote:
Still broken (partly functional, but not reliably). Still getting missing worksheets.

They've had plenty of time to respond already. Don't hold your breath, because my bet is that they aren't even reading what you write.
0 link
starcrwzer
starcrwzer

11/19/2017

starcrwzer
starcrwzer
Appears to be fixed for now.
0 link