Canadian price variants Messages in this topic - RSS

Devo247
Devo247

10/6/2017

Devo247
Devo247
Hi, just wondering if the value of the Wolverine first series #2-4 75 cent Canadian price variants are worthy of a listing. They seem to be quite rare in high grade. The same can be said for most of the KEY Canadian price variants ASM 252, Tales of the Teen Titans 44, X-Factor 6...etc.
Thanks,

Devo
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

10/9/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
My two cents was added here https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic11609-canadian-price-variants.aspx . Anyone else want to weigh in?
0 link
iron_puppy
iron_puppy

10/17/2017

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
It's been a great growing question I've noticed over the past few years (and I love the link kds_comics gave. Lots of great info there) but there is a fact that never gets mentioned: Here in Canada they are almost as easay to find, in most cases, as the U.S. version. I mean, they are the ones that got sent here. You want to score some great Canadian price variants? Check out the bins in Canadian comics stores. The supply is drying up as we keep sending them south and they will run out eventually....

This being said, this does not mean they are all in high grade. All the comics get just as abused by readers here as anywhere else.
edited by iron_puppy on 10/17/2017
0 link
aarondawe
aarondawe

10/18/2017

aarondawe
aarondawe
I agree. I picked up all of the Amazing Spider-man CDN price variants (aside from 238) within a couple of months in Toronto. High grade is tricky, but not impossible. you really have to dig though. Sellers here don't seem to charge more than the US values for these still (aside from the stores that generally over charge in the first place).

I have from original purchases made back in the day some odd-ball stuff, like the Life of Pope John Paul and Heroes for Hope with CDN cover prices. I even bought Star Wars 68 (Boba Fett cover) off the racks here.

Aaron
0 link