If you lookin comics Messages in this topic - RSS

Donnie1986stanley
Donnie1986stanley

9/9/2017

First I'd like to say ,all my comics are still in original packaging... I've got names like punisher,x-men ,wolverine,batman,teen mutants,teen titans,x_factor, avengers, cable, spider man, fantastic four,brigade, wonder women,captain America,elf quest, teenage mutant ninja turtles, ravage2099,rise of the Apocalypse, doom patrol, micronouts.. And more ..lots more ..they must go just message" stanleyboy606@gmail.com "
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

9/10/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
You can actually sell your comics through this site.
0 link
Donnie1986stanley
Donnie1986stanley

9/10/2017

How and I have to many,,it would take god knows how long to put them all on here.lol there are hundreds
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/10/2017

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Donnie1986stanley wrote:
How and I have to many,,it would take god knows how long to put them all on here.lol there are hundreds

You can do it, I have close to 7000 and it took less than a week. Woo Hoo!
+1 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

9/11/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
Donnie1986stanley wrote:

Have you got your comics catalogued on this site already? if so it is easy to list them for sale. If not, start cataloguing them. Though I do believe you have to be a paid member to catalogue more than 50. That's how it used to be before I came back from four years or so away.

Also I don't think people will keep emailing you asking if you have this or that. They will just look elsewhere.

Good luck whichever way you decide to go anyway.
edited by imatonkatoo on 9/11/2017
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

9/11/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
rixmaxx wrote:
Donnie1986stanley wrote:

You can do it, I have close to 7000 and it took less than a week. Woo Hoo!

Blimey, I've got some catching up to do. smile
0 link