Watch out for ROCKYOURWORLD Messages in this topic - RSS

taskmaster
taskmaster

8/26/2017

taskmaster
taskmaster
This guy sets prices for his books doesn't honor the offer but instead is using other people offline in a "Bidding War" like E-Bay but he still lists the books. If your selling your books here and only have one copy of each how can you sell on multiple sites when people have made offers on it and the seller is changing the price and trying to get as much for his book (or more) by being dishonest and misleading people...He's a SCAM artist watch out...
edited by Shotgun22 on 8/26/2017
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

8/28/2017

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
People put books on here all the time for sale without accepting offers. They don't have to accept an offer. Some NEVER even RESPOND to offers. Some are just getting a feel for what interest there is for a book. Some just don't pay attention. Some like MOREDWHIT, only want to sell books in lots, he's a great seller, sells a lot of books, some people don't want to buy "lots" but you can't you can't complain about it. I think "ROCKYOURWORLD" is kinda like that, doesn't want to spend a lot of time dealing with "onesy, twosy" deals. I've dealt with him and have got REALLY, really good "package" deals. He's never "scammed" me. You probably shouldn't bad mouth people about how they sell their books unless they actually rip you off by selling bad books or by stealing your money. Remember, any fair price is one both parties agree to. ......................Just my two cents smile
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

8/28/2017

taskmaster
taskmaster
rixmaxx wrote:
People put books on here all the time for sale without accepting offers. They don't have to accept an offer. Some NEVER even RESPOND to offers. Some are just getting a feel for what interest there is for a book. Some just don't pay attention. Some like MOREDWHIT, only want to sell books in lots, he's a great seller, sells a lot of books, some people don't want to buy "lots" but you can't you can't complain about it. I think "ROCKYOURWORLD" is kinda like that, doesn't want to spend a lot of time dealing with "onesy, twosy" deals. I've dealt with him and have got REALLY, really good "package" deals. He's never "scammed" me. You probably shouldn't bad mouth people about how they sell their books unless they actually rip you off by selling bad books or by stealing your money. Remember, any fair price is one both parties agree to. ......................Just my two cents smile

So you think him or her selling ONE book on multiple sights when he as made a deal with someone else is OK? I've had dealing with him before people play too many games do you want to sell your book or not you post it for sale here and have communications with people but you don't sell your books...See normal people sell books here and if you need a $5 book you have to spend $2,000 and buy the seller's whole lot when he lists these as separate books? That wasn't the case the guy had 4 books listed for $20 FULL book I made him and offer of $18 and I'm the scammer?? People like that have to grow up and realize you work with people and don't fly off the handle turning that bullshit on me when I caught that person selling the same books elsewhere..If you agree to sell to someone don't take the same book and try and sell it to 5-6 other people when you have a deal in place that's a SCAMMER get it?
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

8/29/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
rixmaxx wrote:

I do my best to treat people with respect and respond. Even if the book has already sold. What this world needs is more courtesy! Just my opinion.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

8/30/2017

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Did he actually accept your offer? As in, yes I will sell you the book(s) for $18. Or did he not respond and you found the books for sale elsewhere as well as here? If he didn't respond then consider your offer was not accepted. If he took your money and didn't send the book(s) then that is a scam. If he didn't accept the offer it isn't. Cross posting books for sale is annoying but CPG doesn't forbid it and there are LOTS of sellers out there that cross post books for sale, so, unfortunately, you are going to have to live with that.

Just because an offer was made the seller does not have to accept it.
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

8/30/2017

taskmaster
taskmaster
Oxbladder wrote:
Did he actually accept your offer? As in, yes I will sell you the book(s) for $18. Or did he not respond and you found the books for sale elsewhere as well as here? If he didn't respond then consider your offer was not accepted. If he took your money and didn't send the book(s) then that is a scam. If he didn't accept the offer it isn't. Cross posting books for sale is annoying but CPG doesn't forbid it and there are LOTS of sellers out there that cross post books for sale, so, unfortunately, you are going to have to live with that.

Well I guess I'm stupid then if I'm selling a book(s) I sell them in one place then if they don't sell I take them elsewhere....Call me old fashioned...I don't play games with people over what $2??

And yes he did accept my offer but when I got back to him (see I had to chase him after he accepted) he changed his story and did a backtrax then took the books down in question...That's when I found out he was doing what he as doing...Scamming someone is more than just taking their money which most people here seem to have no problem with....Oh well years ago tools like this got banned etc. because that wasn't tolerated now it's OK...Wow! I wanted to bring this to light but I guess I shouldn't have because people like getting taken I guess....More power to you...
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

8/30/2017

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Isn't really a big deal that you didn't get the book you wanted. Stuff happens. Most people move on but you can't, somewhat understandable but I'm sure you'll get the book you want another way.
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 8/30/2017
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

8/31/2017

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Shotgun22 wrote:
Oxbladder wrote:

Well I guess I'm stupid then if I'm selling a book(s) I sell them in one place then if they don't sell I take them elsewhere....Call me old fashioned...I don't play games with people over what $2??

And yes he did accept my offer but when I got back to him (see I had to chase him after he accepted) he changed his story and did a backtrax then took the books down in question...That's when I found out he was doing what he as doing...Scamming someone is more than just taking their money which most people here seem to have no problem with....Oh well years ago tools like this got banned etc. because that wasn't tolerated now it's OK...Wow! I wanted to bring this to light but I guess I shouldn't have because people like getting taken I guess....More power to you...

Then you better stay away from places like Facebook, eBay, etc because there are plenty of sellers that post books for sale on multiple sites and pages. It is too bad that that the person accepted your offer but decided not to go through with the sale but if no money was taken it is not a scam. Scammers take money and don't give you product or don't give you product that is as advertised.
edited by oxbladder on 8/31/2017
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

8/31/2017

taskmaster
taskmaster
OK i tired to let people know about this guy but it falls on deaf ears...I said my peace
edited by Shotgun22 on 8/31/2017
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/2/2017

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
I tired too smile
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

9/12/2017

taskmaster
taskmaster
rixmaxx wrote:
I tired too smile

Funny guy typo...Tired Tried....Exactly....Whaaaaa?
0 link