Autographed comic Messages in this topic - RSS

Npc84
Npc84

8/4/2017

Npc84
Npc84
I have an autographed copy of Fury Max #1, how much for that?
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/5/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
O.k. It's my turn to be the bad guy.
... Autographed comics are straight down the middle (50/50). Who knows what they are worth.
Personally i hate an autograph on the cover but an inside page not a problem.

I could not begin to assess a value of a book that's signed, Put an extra $20 to the average price on your book & it would be a fair price, Being a modern released comic book. If someone wants it then they'll pay for it.

I'm not trying to upset you but autographed comic books are a wobbly invest at best (unless it's from one of the big guns). Some serious collectors out there & equal haters Lol.

Hope that helped.
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

8/5/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
Autographs make a comic less desirable for me. I don't even like the signature series slabbed comics. If I was a signature collector, I would not pay extra for the comic it's on. Perhaps if the creator's signature was rare to find unto itself, I might consider the comic to be worth more.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/5/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Defiant1 wrote:
Autographs make a comic less desirable for me. I don't even like the signature series slabbed comics. If I was a signature collector, I would not pay extra for the comic it's on. Perhaps if the creator's signature was rare to find unto itself, I might consider the comic to be worth more.

Thumbs Up! smile
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

8/8/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
Npc84 wrote:

I like autographs on comics - makes them unique and personable to have creator sign their work. If Picasso signed one of his items, even if it is a print - values greatly increase.

Comics have more issues printed, so even though it is less unique, it is still cool. Just my opinion.

KDS
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

8/8/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
kds_comics wrote:
Npc84 wrote:

I like autographs on comics - makes them unique and personable to have creator sign their work. If Picasso signed one of his items, even if it is a print - values greatly increase.

Comics have more issues printed, so even though it is less unique, it is still cool. Just my opinion.

KDS

Oh, you want value - probably only a couple of bucks for that one. Still - I like it.
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

9/17/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
Same here KDS. I quite like the personal touch. I really like the, what's it called when you have a blank cover and an artist draws on it? A sketch cover I suppose. Like you said, Picasso and all that. Though I loved it when I got my first Stan Lee sig but now can't be bothered with that and selling some of them. He's totally saturated the market with his sigs. Feels like he will sign anything. Can't blame him though if he's making money from it.
0 link