Bug report Messages in this topic - RSS

wchever
wchever

1/26/2016

wchever
wchever
I would have entered this under the Bug Reporting page, but the ability to attach an example isn't there. I was viewing forum pages and the ads on the right side were shifted so far to the left that they covered some of the text I was trying to read. This happened on both IE11 and Firefox 43.0.4. See attachment.
Attachments:
screen.jpg
0 link
nevermind
nevermind

1/26/2016

nevermind
nevermind
Same problem here. On my end it is only when the thread contains a picture hat makes the comment box larger than normal.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/26/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
nevermind wrote:
Same problem here. On my end it is only when the thread contains a picture hat makes the comment box larger than normal.

Bingo. There's a picture in that thread way bigger than it should be. I'll track it down smile
0 link
wchever
wchever

1/26/2016

wchever
wchever
Oh good. I really do exist. I was wondering for a minute there.

Shawn, is anyone looking into the problems I reported, either through the Bug Report form, or in the forum thread "Reporting Missing Issues?" I haven't heard anything from anyone despite entering in two bug reports and leaving a voicemail message just yesterday. It's been over a week since my first entry.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/26/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
We're a small team handling thousands of members, so please forgive delays in communication. We see, read, and react to everything as quickly as we can.

We're working on a more efficient bug reporting system as our Bug Report form is proving ineffective, but if you put something in there, we'll find it.
0 link