Start trek Messages in this topic - RSS

Donbinpa
Donbinpa

7/3/2017

Donbinpa
Donbinpa
Hello,
I have a comic from'84 that I can't find pricing for. It is a DC SPECIAL STAR TREK. The cover shows Nimoy on the left and Kirk on the right both bathed in red lighting and the Enterprise below them flying off into the distance. How do I pay pictures here for pricing help and for my other comics.?
0 link
Donbinpa
Donbinpa

7/3/2017

Donbinpa
Donbinpa
Donbinpa
Hello,
I have a comic from'84 that I can't find pricing for. It is a DC SPECIAL STAR TREK. The cover shows Nimoy on the left and Kirk on the right both bathed in red lighting and the Enterprise below them flying off into the distance. How do I pay pictures here for pricing help and for my other comics.?
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

7/3/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
I did look & could not find anything to that exact description from that year.
What does the indica say in your book? (Inside first page at the bottom). It should say the exact name of your book.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/3/2017

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
I think this is it, and it's from 1994, not 1984, so that makes a big difference. For some reason when I searched the CPG price guide for Star Trek Special it doesn't come up, but searching on just Star Trek and scrolling down, there it is, listed as Star Trek Special #1. Why doesn't the price guide search engine know this?:
http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/dc/star-trek/1/phqv

edited by collectibleshop on 7/3/2017
edited by collectibleshop on 7/3/2017
edited by collectibleshop on 7/4/2017
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

7/4/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Seems to be in the right place, A special along with that series.
Yeah! Tricky to find that book as it may not be under special Lol. This search engine kinda sucks.
There making up a better one ...hopefully.
0 link