My sideshow statues Messages in this topic - RSS

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

1/22/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I bought the Superman premium statue last year or so but stepped up to the plate to pick up the other two to complete the set. Batman and Wonderwoman being paid the next few months. Can't wait.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/jokerbangedquinn/image_zpsliglvnad.jpeg[/IMG]
edited by jokerbangedquinn on 1/22/2016
Attachments:
image.jpeg
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

1/26/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Nice! I like the WW statue very much.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

1/26/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
All three are around 25 inches tall and each weigh about 15 pounds. I will need a new cabinet to display them together.
0 link
Azxc
Azxc

1/26/2016

Azxc
Azxc
Those statues are really nice and fun to collect, not so much on the wallet though. Just finished paying for the retro Catwoman statue today, getting it soon.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

1/26/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
No doubt about cost but the quality of them are worth it. Meets every expectation one could have and then some. Kick in the payment plan and all dreams of owning one will be ours!!! Your Catwoman statue is great looking. I still wish I picked up the Poison Ivy premium statue when it was first offered and used payment plan.
0 link
axchou
axchou

1/27/2016

axchou
axchou
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
No doubt about cost but the quality of them are worth it. Meets every expectation one could have and then some. Kick in the payment plan and all dreams of owning one will be ours!!! Your Catwoman statue is great looking. I still wish I picked up the Poison Ivy premium statue when it was first offered and used payment plan.

They made 2 versions of Poiosn Ivy and are coming out with another version. I only have the 1st one released. It's too much to keep up with all the versions.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

1/27/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I agree, one version is enough for me. Well it needs a later version to look much much better than one owned for me even to think about getting another of the same character. Not to mention they take up so much space.
0 link