No completed"Database & Missing issues" in 3 weeks Messages in this topic - RSS

iron_puppy
iron_puppy

5/12/2017

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
As much as I enjoy sending in information to help improve the CPG site it is nice to see what we send in completed. I realize you must have limited staff to do this, but there is stuff people have sent upwards of a year ago that is still waiting. It would be nice to see all the old stuff be done before the new piles on top of it...again.
Likewise the creators that I have "added" and am waiting for listing (Over a dozen by now). One of them, "Seth" which I asked how to list him, got a reply from an administrator giving me his real name, which was very helpful, only to discover that the real name wasn't listed. Since the only way to see if they have been added is to try to input them, it's irritating to find that after months they still are not there and eventually I will simply stop trying to update those comics.
I understand that there is a priority in making sure all the new stuff, which never stops coming out, get onto the site, but please don't forget about those of us whose priority in the old stuff.

Stephen
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

5/13/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
I gave you Seth's real name. I am not an administrator. I'm just a casual visitor.

Defiant1
0 link
iron_puppy
iron_puppy

5/13/2017

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
Well, thank you anyway! I guess by your "posts" I just assumed. I did appreciate the help but it does explain why he still wasn't listed smile
edited by iron_puppy on 5/13/2017
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

5/13/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
Understandable. The site & board used to be really good. Something self-destructed. I've been posting just to see what's going on. So far, I'm as clueless as everyone else.
0 link
bnobel
bnobel

5/24/2017

bnobel
bnobel
I alerted CPG to some missing issues back in February (http://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic6840-missing--variant-amazing-spiderman-.aspx) and haven't received any response; this thread makes me wonder if CPG has enough volunteer administrators to actually read and process the reports we've given them?

Apparently one can volunteer at CPG by filling out a form here: http://comicspriceguide.com/about#_volunteer

Must be a ton of work to review this stuff and make entries, especially in this day and age with so many variants... I noticed recently on the Amazing Spider-Man title at CPG, that issue #666 starts on page 18 and continues to page 21... all packed in between with different variations. I can only imagine the poor administrators that had to churn through all that data entry.
0 link