The Walkiing Dead Messages in this topic - RSS

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

1/21/2016

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
I have them all in this box. I'd love to display them but I have too much stuff.

+1 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/21/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Wow. Collect them over time or did you buy in bulk?
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/21/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
netstuffers wrote:
Wow. Collect them over time or did you buy in bulk?

Are they those Todd McFarlane line of toys. I don't collect AF anymore, Just don't see the value in them. Plus i also don't have the room Lol.
Love to look at them though, You should make the effort & set some up. Would be awesome to see them lined up & all.

For helping me out a few years ago i bought my brother the larger Rick (Todd McFarland) action figure from the first TV series. Even i was in awe of it. Maybe one day i'll get one or two from the WD collection, They are pretty cool.
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

1/22/2016

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
Been collecting them over time. I was collecting the comic book figures too but they stopped selling those from the place I get them.

I used to own all of the Playmates interactive Simpsons figures. That just went ridiculous though, and there was waaaay too much.

When I get this room up to scratch I might start rotating some of my collection for display. Everything is just put away in boxes which feels like a waste. I still can't bring myself to taking them out of the blisters though. The blister is a nice little display in its own rights.
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

7/23/2017

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
expander wrote:
Not to mention the drop in value that comes with opening them. still very cool collection. did you ever have any luck with those original star wars figures we chatted about on the old forums?

I've always said when you buy toys you should always buy three. One to play with one to display and one to put away untouched. could never afford to do that though.
Never did find Chewy. Still in the attic somewhere at the old house. Just hope some little kid finds it.

I need to come back more often.
edited by imatonkatoo on 7/23/2017
0 link