Never any update on comics to watch Messages in this topic - RSS

KAPPA212
KAPPA212

4/10/2017

KAPPA212
KAPPA212
ive notice they hardly up date there comic watch list, i have sent email on some Ideas to post New stuff to Watch never heard back told them they should get suggestions from subscribers, But new Current Watch List would be Great!!! such as,

1.Planet Hulk Vol 3- issue 92-105 - because new Thor movie
2. Marvel Team up issue # 9/ spiderman/iron man - because the spider man homecoming
3. X force issue #8 First Real App of Domino - because of the New Deadpool movie
4. Damage Control 19889- Issue 1- Homecoming movie as well
5.New Mutants 25 & 26- LEGION TV SHOW 1st app Legion.
6. World War Hulk which follows after planet Hulk.

Feel Free to Add more now mind you i know a lot of you know this but there are Tons that dont and putting the word out deff increase value. Feel Free to Add more to this List! But Wish they website update that Tab more often.
edited by Kappa212 on 4/10/2017
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

4/10/2017

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
It took nearly 6 months for a change of the books listed for the "comics to watch". New Mutants 98 has been on the list over a year....I think it needs to be replaced just so it looks like they made a change at some point.😜
0 link
KAPPA212
KAPPA212

4/10/2017

KAPPA212
KAPPA212
yah i mean it doesnt take to long to update a list what 15 mins ?
0 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

4/10/2017

sclingerman
sclingerman
KAPPA212 wrote:
ive notice they hardly up date there comic watch list, i have sent email on some Ideas to post New stuff to Watch never heard back told them they should get suggestions from subscribers, But new Current Watch List would be Great!!! such as,

1.Planet Hulk Vol 3- issue 92-105 - because new Thor movie
2. Marvel Team up issue # 9/ spiderman/iron man - because the spider man homecoming
3. X force issue #8 First Real App of Domino - because of the New Deadpool movie
4. Damage Control 19889- Issue 1- Homecoming movie as well
5.New Mutants 25 & 26- LEGION TV SHOW 1st app Legion.
6. World War Hulk which follows after planet Hulk.

Feel Free to Add more now mind you i know a lot of you know this but there are Tons that dont and putting the word out deff increase value. Feel Free to Add more to this List! But Wish they website update that Tab more often.
edited by Kappa212 on 4/10/2017

Your overall point is valid. The value of some comics in general don't get updated as they should be. And the "Watch List" is a little stale too.
But some of these you listed don't have any reason to be watched or to increase in value. Ex: Marvel Team-Up #9, Damage Control #1, and WW Hulk.
0 link
KAPPA212
KAPPA212

4/10/2017

KAPPA212
KAPPA212
Well x force # 8 deff watcher because tech it's the 1st all of dominion who will be in Deadpool 2. Hope they do update the list though some other things. Even if it's just once month.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

4/10/2017

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
There are likely tons of books that could be in the watch list. That is a list that could almost have an auto scripting function to it that would search various big selling sites and match guide pricing and automatically put books that meet a certain parameter into the watch list. That way you would have a variety of different books, publishers, and published dates make the list and avoid any list author biases. Too often this list has been dominated by the big two even though the big two are not the only ones with books worth watching.
Just IMHO ... And dreaming way beyond the capabilities of this site.
+1 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

4/11/2017

sclingerman
sclingerman
KAPPA212 wrote:
Well x force # 8 deff watcher because tech it's the 1st all of dominion who will be in Deadpool 2.

Ehhh... That's one of those "stupid retcon things". We first saw a character named Domino, that looks like Domino has always looked, in New Mutants #98. X-Force #8 is a "flashback cameo", X-Force #10 is her "first real kind-of appearance", and X-Force #11 is her "first FULL appearance".
But technically, New Mutants #98 is the first time we ever saw the character Domino. Yes, it was technically retconned to be Copycat, but I mean, if the next Deadpool comic had another Deadpool come out and say "I'M the REAL Deadpool! This one you've been reading for 26 years is an imposter!" - then I guess THAT would now be the first appearance of Deadpool, and not NM 98???

So I BELIEVE #8 won't really be going up much. 11 might get up to $25 or so from hype, and then drop later.
0 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

4/16/2017

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
KAPPA212 wrote:
yah i mean it doesnt take to long to update a list what 15 mins ?

Apparently the only thing that gets updated around here is the front offices pockets. They keep promising this and that but nothing ever changes. Features that we were supposed to have for the New Year never arrived. Features users tried to have returned never arrive. Somehow my membership fee has no trouble arriving, might have to put a stop to that soon.Hey front office are you even listening to your customers?
+1 link