Marvel Spotlight on The Moon Knight 1976 Messages in this topic - RSS

cowboyleland
cowboyleland

7/14/2017

cowboyleland
cowboyleland
Published June 1976. To quote the cover "Because you demanded it -- in non-stop solo action for the first time!" and "Enter: The Conquer Lord!"

I bought this at a second hand store probably in '77 or '78. It was not in great condition at the time but I haven't let it get worse. I am just curious if anyone else has one and how much it might be worth.
edited by cowboyleland on 7/14/2017
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

7/14/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
cowboyleland wrote:
Published June 1976. To quote the cover "Because you demanded it -- in non-stop solo action for the first time!" and "Enter: The Conquer Lord!"

I bought this at a second hand store probably in '77 or '78. It was not in great condition at the time but I haven't let it get worse. I am just curious if anyone else has one and how much it might be worth.
edited by cowboyleland on 7/14/2017

Nice book to have, His 4th appearance in comics.
http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/marvel/marvel-spotlight/28/tkpui

Mid grade only worth around $10-14. High grade it hits the hundred club.
Try & track down a nice high grade copy, It'll be worth it smile
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

7/16/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
I have couple or three...

Defiant
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/16/2017

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
not to be too much of a stickler for rules, but this belongs in the General forum, as it's not about the database or missing issues, and more people who have one will see this in General and give you more selling info maybe. This IS a price guide site, so you can look up its opinion of the value, but take it with a box of salt, it could be way low or well higher than the real world.
0 link
jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn

7/16/2017

jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn
not really a big deal, it happens all the time. You are correct not in right area. This should be fun. Being critical of newbies normally falls on deaf ears.
0 link
jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn

7/16/2017

jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn
Defiant1 wrote:
I have couple or three...

Defiant

I only have one.
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.