Query Collection Messages in this topic - RSS

rgooden
rgooden

3/27/2021

rgooden
rgooden
Hi Ron,

I've asked this before but I'll bring it up again to keep it on your mind. I'm planning to send some books for grading. What I would like is to be able to do a query such as all books 9.4 or greater that have a value of $200 or greater. At the moment that can't be done from what I've looked at.

So then I decided to download to excel. Unfortunately, the download is formatted in such a way that finding this type of information is also impossible. Additionally, the download does not contain the numerical grade. It has been converted to wording such as "Near Mint".

So, what would I like?

1. A way to query/search my collection by criteria as listed above and get a result listing.
2. Alternately, if that can't be done, a way to download to excel but in more of a data dump, in a single excel sheet, not broken by first letter of title. The following would be the minimum exported.

title, issue #, numerical grade, quantity, value

Thanks for your consideration.

Roger
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/29/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Hey,
We talked about your idea in our office this morning and have decided to go forward with it. To preface, I'm not promising a certain date that it will be finished. I am saying that we want to add a feature/page that allows members to search their collection with a series of queries.
Grade, Value, Title, Autographed, Etc.

Our goal is to continually improve the site by adding features and content.
Ron
+3 link
rgooden
rgooden

26 days ago

rgooden
rgooden
Hi Ron,

That sounds great. As a software guy in my day job I know there are a million things going on. I look forward to the enhancement. If there is anything I can provide, let me know. Best to contact me through the email that I signed up under.

Thanks.

Roger
0 link