Captain America #275 & 276 Messages in this topic - RSS

Taskmaster
Taskmaster

3/9/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
This book took FOREVER to go up what is wrong with people???

He was the major villain in Civil War and the main antagonist in Falcon & Winter Soldier

What is going on with comic book people know adays??? $50 for a Avengers Book with First Photon but nothing until now with First Zemo?????

I really don't get how people gauge books because most time they are WRONG and the books that SHOULD go up because that character is in a tv show and or movie (multiple times) and nothing

captain america 275 in Collectible Comics | eBay

captain america 276 in Collectible Comics | eBay

#275 is his Cameo Appearance #276 first full appearance

wink
-2 link
rgtichy
rgtichy

3/9/2021

rgtichy
rgtichy
You know, I bet most people don't really remember there even was a villain in civil war. The civil war between Tony & Steve was over loyalty to the Winter Soldier and acceptance/denial of government guidance (oversight) over superheroes, which turned out to be Hydra oversight of superheroes.

Zemo wasn't a bad villain, but he was the third villain in the movie.
0 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

3/9/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
rgtichy wrote:
You know, I bet most people don't really remember there even was a villain in civil war. The civil war between Tony & Steve was over loyalty to the Winter Soldier and acceptance/denial of government guidance (oversight) over superheroes, which turned out to be Hydra oversight of superheroes.

Zemo wasn't a bad villain, but he was the third villain in the movie.

Still he was in the movie....He's THE big bad in the next Disney + show and Zemo has being in Marvel in almost ANY story since the 1960's

More important than most of the speculation books...Whaaaaa?
-1 link
rgtichy
rgtichy

3/9/2021

rgtichy
rgtichy
I understand what you are saying. Maybe he'll be a better villain when he gets a more significant amount of the plotline and screentime.
+1 link
rustyauger
rustyauger

3/9/2021

rustyauger
rustyauger
I just picked up a beat up copy of Avengers #6 today. First full appearance.
0 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

3/10/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
rustyauger wrote:
I just picked up a beat up copy of Avengers #6 today. First full appearance.

Yes Baron Zemo ONE #275-276 is his son
-2 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

3/25/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Helmut Zemo first appeared in Captain America #168.
-1 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

3/27/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
5Fiddy wrote:

NOT as Baron Zemo as Phoenix OK?
0 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

3/27/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:

It's still Helmut Zemo's first appearance regardless of which costume he puts on.
edited by 5fiddy on 3/27/2021
Attachments:
cap 168.JPG
-1 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

4/2/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
5Fiddy wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:

It's still Helmut Zemo's first appearance regardless of which costume he puts on.

#275 & #276 are him as BARON ZEMO II Okay? It's on the internet maybe I should show you it
edited by Taskmaster on 4/3/2021
Attachments:
zemo.jpg
-2 link
glorkar
glorkar

4/3/2021

glorkar
glorkar
I see can see it both ways.
Captain America 168 was the first appearance of the character.
Captain America 275/276 was the first time the character adopted this persona / wore the purple (pink?) mask.
It gets a little confusing because Baron Zemo is his name, but it's also the name of a persona (like Captain America) because of the costume.

I don't know. I think in this case, I personally care more about when the character becomes the character I'm familiar with than when he showed up as something else.
+1 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

4/4/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
glorkar wrote:
Captain America 275/276 was the first time the character adopted this persona / wore the purple (pink?) mask.
It gets a little confusing because Baron Zemo is his name, but it's also the name of a persona (like Captain America) because of the costume.

I don't know. I think in this case, I personally care more about when the character becomes the character I'm familiar with than when he showed up as something else.

See that's the point I was trying to make...Alot of times a character has many identity's so that would be a different look etc.
edited by Taskmaster on 4/4/2021
-2 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/4/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:

#275 & #276 are him as BARON ZEMO II Okay? It's on the internet maybe I should show you it

As I keep saying, Helmut Zemo first appeared in Captain America 168.

edited by 5fiddy on 4/4/2021
edited by 5fiddy on 4/4/2021
-1 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/4/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:

-1 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

4/5/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
glorkar wrote:

QFT
-2 link
glorkar
glorkar

4/5/2021

glorkar
glorkar
@5fiddy - Think of it this way then, while 168 was the first appearance of the character, 275/276 are key issues because that is when he became the superhero / supervillain that we are currently familiar with.
It's almost like he was reborn. That makes those pretty major keys in my opinion.
+3 link
rgtichy
rgtichy

4/5/2021

rgtichy
rgtichy
Is the first appearance of Jason Todd noted as the first appearance of the Red Hood?!

Jason Todd debuted in Batman #357 (March 1983) and made his first full appearance in Detective Comics #525 (April 1983), but it wasn't until later that year when he would appear in costume as Robin in Batman #366 (Dec 1983) when he showed up towards the end of the story to help Batman fight the Joker. Red Hood appears in Batman #625, as a character whose identity is Jason Todd.
+2 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/5/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
glorkar wrote:
@5fiddy - Think of it this way then, while 168 was the first appearance of the character, 275/276 are key issues because that is when he became the superhero / supervillain that we are currently familiar with.
It's almost like he was reborn. That makes those pretty major keys in my opinion.

Oh I get that Cap 275/276 are Helmut Zemo's cameo/first, or whatever, appearance as "Baron Zemo". I just found it funny how the OP was going on a rant trying to explain how 275/276 as his first appearances. I never disputed it at all. I just stated Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance.

And this is the reaction I received for saying Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance.

0 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/5/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
rgtichy wrote:
Is the first appearance of Jason Todd noted as the first appearance of the Red Hood?!

Jason Todd debuted in Batman #357 (March 1983) and made his first full appearance in Detective Comics #525 (April 1983), but it wasn't until later that year when he would appear in costume as Robin in Batman #366 (Dec 1983) when he showed up towards the end of the story to help Batman fight the Joker. Red Hood appears in Batman #625, as a character whose identity is Jason Todd.

Right...as I mentioned previously, Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance. I never said it was Baron Zemo II's first appearance.
-1 link
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

4/7/2021

Taskmaster
Taskmaster
5Fiddy wrote:
rgtichy wrote:

Right...as I mentioned previously, Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance. I never said it was Baron Zemo II's first appearance.

It was NEVER said that #168 was his first appearance but as BARON ZEMO is #275/#276

I thought made that clear I even drew you a picture and it still didn't click with you

I guess I'll have to draw a map next time...Oh well some people will never get it...Whaaaaa?
-1 link