Mickey Mouse #77 Messages in this topic - RSS

Darkminion
Darkminion

9/2/2018

Darkminion
Darkminion
Hello all, I currently have a Mickey Mouse #77 i'm about to dispose of due to cover being trashed, inside is fair for someone that might need it for repair of one of their issues. If your interested let me know and ill drop it in the mail for ya. Have a good one all. Dark
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

9/4/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
Darkminion wrote:
Hello all, I currently have a Mickey Mouse #77 i'm about to dispose of due to cover being trashed, inside is fair for someone that might need it for repair of one of their issues. If your interested let me know and ill drop it in the mail for ya. Have a good one all. Dark

If it is this one https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/mickey-mouse/77/powxmv - I would me interested - send me a message here at CPG.
0 link
Darkminion
Darkminion

9/4/2018

Darkminion
Darkminion
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

If it is this one https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/mickey-mouse/77/powxmv - I would me interested - send me a message here at CPG.

Hello and thanks for your inquiry, the issue I have is the one you have linked, no need to buy as the cover is in bad shape. Just PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail box. If you feel the need to give me anything though just send me a back issue of anything. Thanks and have a good one. Dark
0 link
Darkminion
Darkminion

9/6/2018

Darkminion
Darkminion
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

Bag, Boarded, and box. Should be heading your way tomorrow, also threw in a old worn copy of "Terry Toons" i had laying around you may be able to salvage from. Have a good one bud!
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

9/6/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
Darkminion wrote:
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

Bag, Boarded, and box. Should be heading your way tomorrow, also threw in a old worn copy of "Terry Toons" i had laying around you may be able to salvage from. Have a good one bud!

Okay - I do not mind a "rescue " mission. I like these older comics and do not like to see them thrown out. Many thanks.
+3 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

9/11/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

Okay - I do not mind a "rescue " mission. I like these older comics and do not like to see them thrown out. Many thanks.

Received the comics in the mail today. Many thanks. Like the folks on Antique Archeology - I will endeavor to put the comic where it belongs - with someone who appreciates it.

To follow your example I may just give it away - stay tuned!!!
+2 link
Darkminion
Darkminion

9/11/2018

Darkminion
Darkminion
kds_comics wrote:
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

Received the comics in the mail today. Many thanks. Like the folks on Antique Archeology - I will endeavor to put the comic where it belongs - with someone who appreciates it.

To follow your example I may just give it away - stay tuned!!!

Outstanding bud! Glad to here you can use them, I myself make art work out of old ruff copies of Super hero type comics, but could bring myself to damage good old Mickey! Have a good one bud.
0 link