Vintage Minicomix Exhibition and Reading Messages in this topic - RSS

chrislip
chrislip

2/18/2017

chrislip
chrislip
I will be at S.P.A.C.E. (the Small Press and Alternative Comix Expo) at the Northland Performing Arts Center, 4411 Tamarack Road, in Columbus, Ohio this March 25-26 and will be bringing along an exhibition of poster-size prints of vintage minicomix covers from the 1970s and 1980s. This is your chance to see what those Gary Arlington "Off-the-cuff" minis looked like. They will be on display at my table where I will have copies of the definitive minicomix history for sale - The Minicomix Revolution: 1969-1989 - for $40.00.

Sometime Saturday afternoon I will also be doing a reading from the book. A splendid time is guaranteed for all. Watch this space for more details in coming weeks.
0 link
chrislip
chrislip

25 days ago

chrislip
chrislip
The reading from The Minicomix Revolution will be happening at 2:00 p.m. on Sat. March 25. If you miss the reading, come to S.P.A.C.E. anyway. Besides myself, other veteran minicomix cartoonists like Tim Fuller, Matt Feazell and Marc Myers will also be in attendance.
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.