President Obama Signed Amazing Spider-Man Worth$? Messages in this topic - RSS

stricklandlb
stricklandlb

1/11/2017

stricklandlb
stricklandlb
So this is my first dive back into comics since childhood. I had the opertunity to have somthing signed by the boss and went through the process to make it a CBCS Authentic Signature. I am told other than my 2 there is one other Authentic by CBCS that is a 5th edition. I will more than likly keep these for ever but it would be nice to know the worth. While I underestand the comics are worth what someone will pay I figured this sight was best to try and find that out. I apreciate any and all input! Thanks!
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

1/12/2017

kds_comics
kds_comics
I think the signature would be worth more than the comic. You might try signature collection sites. I personally would have no idea.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/12/2017

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Yeah unfortunately we don't track autograph values but this is one that I think could add a lot of worth to the book.
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.